• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Get Period values from YTD values

Dashme

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to read, and hopefully reply. Much appreciated.

So I have a dataset where I only have YTD financials per month. So each month I will get a new dataset from our financial vendor, and I now have a new YTD figure per account for that given month (and periods before that).

However, I of course, would like to be able to create a table where I can see the financials per account per month - not YTD - but the actual months transactions. To to this we would need to deduct last months YTD. My formula would look like "This periods YTD - Last months YTD". However, this only for the PnL, and only if the period is not january (wouldn't make much sense to deduct last years December YTD financials).

I am stuck, and can't figure out to how to create a measure that works properly. I have not seen other with the same issue (seems like it's always the other way around, people wanting the YTD measures), so I really hope you guys have some great ideas for a measure that would work smooth!

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Back