• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Gannt chart in excel

SAN04

I want to make Gantt Chart in Excel using durations and Start and End date with Bar Charts. Please suugest

The constraint is timescale will be on a daily basis and the bar should go to the accurate date.

SAN04
You should upload a sample file from Your Excel-file to get Your needed Gantt Chart.
or
You could search same kind of Gantt Chart from Chandoo - there are many of those.

Please find a sample sheet. The bar should get to exact dates.

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
It should be through bar chart or something else for better visualization and bar should go to exact dates

SAN04
... or something these kind of
You should know ... have an idea, what would You need?

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    13 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Vletm....For week this work fine (by putting major unit as 14 in Axis) but when we make it for a month the results are bit distorted (as the period that we have to consider for major unit will be 30.4 and this gives distored results for start or end of the month feb (viz. 28the feb).Pls suggest!

SAN04
Did You mention about monthly scale?
I tested quickly to do sample ... and those monthly lines can get eg this way.
All details matter to get this work more better!
Or You should do some manually actions.
I would do these other ways.

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, Vltem but this will not work for me....... I want the monthly scale in one of the axis (as in your previous file) but shd give an accuracy of dates in monthly scale!

Thanks, Vltem but this will not work for me.......I want the monthly scale in one of the axis (as in your previous file) but should give an accuracy of dates in monthly scale (bar should be proper aligned with the dates)

SNA40 ... SAN04
My previous file show monthly those lines.
Your the whole data is in one month ... so there could be ... only one month!
Those bars would be as in Your data.
You should want to show Your wanted version with proper data ... after that You could get something which You maybe want.

Back