• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Forgot password for a VBA script in CATIA

Pradyumna

I forgot the password for macros created in VB script in catia for automation need to change the code but I don't have access now. So please can u help me out with this?...

I forgot the password for macros created in VB script in catia for automation need to change the code but I don't have access now. So please can u help me out with If you've forgotten the password for macros in VBScript, it's generally not possible to recover or change the password directly. Password protection is intended to secure code, and bypassing it without the correct password would violate security measures.

Praduma -

If you've forgotten the password for macros in VBScript, it's generally not possible to recover or change the password directly.

Password protection is intended to secure code, and bypassing it without the correct password would violate security measures.If you have access to the original code, you may consider recreating the macros in a new module without password protection. Otherwise, you might need to reach out to someone who has the password or has access to the original code.Always ensure you have proper authorization to modify or access password-protected content..Having Said may third-party tools may available but not advisable.

Thank you for the your time. I am already on the process of recreate the code now, achieved 90% as of now. Will work on it keeping in mind the security measures, thank you.
Praduma -

If you've forgotten the password for macros in VBScript, it's generally not possible to recover or change the password directly.

Password protection is intended to secure code, and bypassing it without the correct password would violate security measures.If you have access to the original code, you may consider recreating the macros in a new module without password protection. Otherwise, you might need to reach out to someone who has the password or has access to the original code.Always ensure you have proper authorization to modify or access password-protected content..Having Said may third-party tools may available but not advisable.

Back