• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Fill data in table based on cell value and generate multiple pdf

jb

Hi Helpers.
I have an excel sheet to get faculty wise timetable (Monday to Saturday).
In this sheet, I enter faculty code and based on this short code, data will be filled in the table.
I can then save this excel sheet as pdf and give it to respective faculty.
But this is time consuming because I have around 30 faculty. Also, in case of change in timetable, I need to repeat this process.

What I want to do is, I want to have vba code which will take all the faculty codes one by one (I have entered all faculty codes in another sheet of same workbook),
fill the data in the table and save the sheet as pdf with file name same as faculty code in desired folder.

Actually, I have VBA code which can create pdf of existing excel sheets in desired folder. But I am facing problem in this requirement.

I have attached sample file with this.
sheet1 contains list of faculty. This is sample file so only 5 codes are entered. This list can have more codes.
Timetable data is available in MASTER sheet.
In FACULTYWISE sheet, I am entering faculty code in c3 cell.
Based on entered value, table is filled.

I need vba code which will generate individual pdf with file name as faculty code. I need to enter faculty code.

I have searched and got the code somewhat matching with my requirement but unable to customize as per my requirement.

Attachments

• Testing TT.xlsm
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • savepdf_vba.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
got the solution. uploading here. hope it helps someone.

Attachments

• savepdf_facultylist_vba.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • savepdf_facultylist_vba.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Testing TT.xlsm
    47 KB · Views: 2
Back