• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

F8 key skip the code & Macro sometime run successfully while execute the code but doesn't deliver the result.

Wasif85

Hi;

I am trying to copy the data from one sheet to other through getopenfilename command. I face 2 issues.
1: Initially, when i run my code, it copy the data and past it into the directed workbook. But after 2 tries, my code execute but don't copy & paste the data.
2: In order to pin point the problem, when i opted step in process, it skip the code in the start where variables are declared and directly jump to application.getopenfilename line.

Attachments

• Issue.jpg
    Issue.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi !​
it skip the code in the start where variables are declared
Totally normal as the Dim statement can't be executed ! Just used for the compilation before the code execution so this is not an issue …​

Hi !​

Totally normal as the Dim statement can't be executed ! Just used for the compilation before the code execution so this is not an issue …​
Thanks for the feedback. I dont know where the issue is through step in process by presing F8 key, yellow highlter should check the dim statement but it skip these statement. Its bothering me that it suppose to check this but not processing normally. @ndly, my code work for only 2 times fine by copying data from the workbook & pasting it in activeworkbook. After 2 times, code execute without errors but don't copy the data.
Can you plz guide me that where is the issue as from my side, everything is quite normal & if code operate 2 time normal, then it suppose to be operate normally everytime and can share my screen as well for better checking.

As I never met such issue so try to close Excel and retry or even restart your Windows system …​

Maybe your Excel version, repair it …​
Or try on a brand new workbook, maybe the actual is damaged …​

Back