• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Sheet Pops Up When System Unlocked

Sanchi Sharma

Hi,

I am tryin to create a code in which whenever we unlock the system a excel sheet pops up in which person can enter the reason for being away from the system (Company requirement).

Will appreciate if ppl will explain ther codes too.. I am still new to the VBA coding world.

Thanks

Hi, Sanchi Sharma!

First of all welcome to Chandoo's website Excel forums. Thank you for your joining us and glad to have you here.

As a starting point I'd recommend you to read the three first green sticky topics at this forums main page. There you'll find general guidelines about how this site and community operates (introducing yourself, posting files, netiquette rules, and so on).

Among them you're prompted to perform searches within this site before posting, because maybe your question had been answered yet.

Feel free to play with different keywords so as to be led thru a wide variety of articles and posts, and if you don't find anything that solves your problem or guides you towards a solution, you'll always be welcome back here. Tell us what you've done, consider uploading a sample file as recommended, and somebody surely will read your post and help you.

And about your question...

It sounds as it'd be more natural to implement such control within your system (if you're talking about an application or program), or from a timesheet software, or into and as a screen saver/lock feature, rather than doing it in Excel... unless Excel was always running and a certain workbook always opened. Am I wrong?

Regards!

Hiii,

Thanksss for replyingg.... :))

i have searched the web and chandoo.org.. and i still couldnt find the answer for my problm.... :((

There is no application of program involved but there is a excel sheet which remains open for the entire day..

In this excel sheet we record the time when we were away from the system.. so that we can know that for how long did we remain productive..thats why i want the excel sheet to pop up whenever we unlock the system everytime...

i hope i explained my little mission clearly...

thanks

Back