• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Pivot table structured getting changed in excel 2016 version and in excel 365

GauravS313530

In attached excel file, a pivot table is created in movement Details sheet. When I refreshed the Pivot table or when I change the month in month filter or when I changed my source data with the updated Data, the structure of the pivot table is getting changed when I used excel 365 version but it remains same when I used excel 2016 version. I want the structure same as it is in 365 version also. Sub category under reduction and Addition will remain same.

I tried the same with field setting option ( Show items with No data) but the challenge is movement columns field is disappear if there is no data in that category.

Please help me with the solution on how the pivot structure (all the movement Category should be there) will remain same in 365 version also. if the columns is keep getting changed it will effect my dashboard also.

Attachments

• DATA.xlsb
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
Back