• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Password Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smis Luk

This is my habit to put password on all my documents file and i used to manage complete passwords sheets on my mobile document. But once I pit password on my Excel sheet but forgot to manage it on my mobile. At that time i searched for tools to open my locked Excel sheet and i found eSoftTools Excel password breaker tool. Trust me, this is unbelievable solution to break Excel Password to open works book. Use this tool if someone required to unlock their Excel file. One more thing i saw in this tool is, the application works on Word and Access password recovery too.

Tried but no success, please guide me on this trick

Dear Luk,

You can always open your ms office excel file on OpenOffice (OO) un-tick the protection mark and break the password!! Open Office is free to download. :)

Break excel sheet protection with the help of atom techsoft excel password recovery software and get unlock excel sheet within a minute .
This application simply break recover password for you and open excel sheet automatically by inserting recovered password .

excelunlocker.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back