• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

EXCEL CHART ISSUE

WHEN WE MOVE THE MOUSE COERCER ON THE CHAT FLOOR SO IT SHOWS THE COMMENT BOX FLOOR

SO HOW TO HIDE THAT COMMENT BOX !! OR DI ACTIVE THE COMMENT OPTION IN EXCEL 2003

Please turn off CAPS lock.

I suppose if you don't want any pop-up tips to display when you hover over the chart, the easiest way would be to use the camera tool to create a picture link of the chart. You can then move your cursor over the picture link w/o seeing all the pop-ups.

sorry for the caps lock basically in office work based entry i used caps lock due to which!! i accidentally did that...

Camera Tool !! how do i do that luke!... is there any ref. for it a link or a site!!...so i can get the clear understanding ? i have excel 2003!

Thankfully, chandoo wrote up a short article on how to use it:

http://chandoo.org/wp/2008/12/02/excel-camera-tool-help/

Also, although Chandoo points out how to add the button to command bar, by using this sneaky ninja method. When you copy something (cells/chart/etc), if you then hold shift and goto Edit, you can see the alternate menu, including "Paste Picture link". =)

is the chart area ! the camera tool is deactivated!! in others worksheets its active! well when we cursor over the bar so it shows data label so i need to de-activate that!!..

camera tool is not working my friend

Back