• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dynamic Planning Calendar

Yuko

Hello,

I want to set up a dynamic planning calendar but didn't succeed in it, so I'm asking some help.

I start from a planning document in which I put in all my info and created a block with all the dates I need for my planning.

Those dates are copied to my Planning Calendar chart.

Now the idea is that the icons of Column G automatically are copied to the coresponding date in the calendar, using the Startdate and Enddate.
To make the Calendar dynamic, I wanted to have the 2 red vertical lines on Column J, as the current date of today. All dates older than 2 days have to be deleted and at the end of the calendar a new date has to be added. So my Calendar is growing every day in the future and cut for all days of the current date minus 2days.
In this way I can see in my planning all the time what is coming up the next 7 weeks ahead.
When I'm working now in the tab 200058 and I change a date, automatically the icons of which I changed the date are moving aswell and my visual planning is always up to date.
By using a filter, I can select in Column C, only the actions I want to see and make decisions according to what I see, to optimise my planning.

Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Attachments

• General Planning Master test .xlsx
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
Back