• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dynamic Dax Formula Required In Daily Visit Staff Report

Desired output:

STAFFThuFriSatSunMonTueWedThuFriSatSunMonTueWedThuFriSatSunMonTueWedThuFriSatSunMonTueWedThuFriTotal
A2LTC114
B1CCLTC12
CHH11TC2
Total31228

I am working on showing daily visit report of my staff daywise.
  1. I am able to show daily visit count by dax formula: countrows(visit details)
  2. Problem area is how to get non visit reason code, if staff did not do visit on that particular date. Require dynamic dax formula to help me on the same. I don't know how to connect non visit date (fact table) with visit details (fact table) report as both are not dimension table.
SHEET NAME:
VISIT DETAILS (FACT TABLE) => contains daily visit details of staff
STAFF DETAILS (DIMENSION TABLE) => contains staff details
NON VISIT DATE (FACT TABLE) => contains details of date where staff unable to do visit and reason for the same.
LOAN DETAILS (DIMENSION TABLE) => contains details of laon accounts allocated to staff for visit purpose
DATE (DIMENSION TABLE) => contains fY date details.

RELATIONSHIP CRITERIA:
1. VISIT DETAILS table related to STAFF DETAILS table by staff name column. (many to one relationship)
2. VISIT DETAILS table related to DATE table by visit date column. (many to one relationship)
3. VISIT DETAILS table related to LOAN DETAILS table by loan number column (many to one relationship)

Attachments

• STAFF DAILY VISIT REPORT.xlsx
    412.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Kumar Shanmugam
You should reread Forums Rules
Please Don't
  • PLEASE DON'T SHOUT! We have big ears and will hear you just the same.
You should modify above writings as soon as possible like
Sentences start with capital letters ...

Back