• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Do we have any cyclists here !

Your a Cycling Addict

If You hear someone had a crash and your first question is "How's the bike?"

You empathize with the roadkill.

Biker chick means black spandex, not leather, and a Marinoni, not a Harley.

You have more money invested in your bike clothes than in the rest of your combined wardrobe.

You use wax on your chain, but not on your car.

Your bike has more miles on it then your car's odometer.

You have more bike jerseys than dress shirts.

You take your bike along when you shop for a car - just to make sure the bike will fit inside.

You buy a mini-van and immediately remove the rear seats to allow your bikes to fit.

A Power Bar starts tasting better than a Snickers.

Your a Cycling Addict

Your bike has more miles on it then your car's odometer.

You buy a mini-van and immediately remove the rear seats to allow your bikes to fit.

That's me.

@ThrottleWorks

I live in Wellington NZ. Btw, if you haven't figured it out, this is Chandoo. I forgot the password to r1c1 account and was too lazy to dig up the records, so registered this account. :)

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!
I always supposed that everybody could fail to remember his password, it happened to me many times... but only once for each site, well twice... but never ever even once for your own site... that's neither common nor normal, is it?
I remember years ago when "that" guy was on holidays (as usual, I should add) and we Ninjas were manually fighting spammers, and r1c1 get isolated from his password which he happily admitted that will be recovered when he came back home and find his notebook. So if that happened to r1c1 what should we expect for r2c2? Nothing else that reading a r3c3 very soon, I guess.
Regards!

Back