• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Diablo 3 tomorrow!

Montrey

Anyone play PC games? Diablo 3 comes out tomorrow!

So excited! If you have never played it and like PC games. BUY IT.

It's gonna be a long day at work today! I'll be on the forums though helping anyone I can.

Thanks for the reply's guys!

If anyone is hoping for excel help from Montrey, get your requests in NOW..looks like he will be missing for awhile from tomorrow onwards

Maybe for the next 2 years.. :p

I love Our small community here. Chandoo the best thing since sliced bread and coffee

Hi, Montrey!

NFS The Run...

Regards!

@oldchippy

Hi!

With this may I go and play for a while?

Regards!

@SirJB7,

No time to play, there are people here trying to get work done, so any help by the Ninja's is needed

@oldchippy

Hi!

I knew it, I knew you were going to say such a thing... Of course I'll do what you say...

Regards!

PS: of course?

Looks like Diablo 3 is the winner, Montrey has only posted 3 and each one is short and says in the lines not displayed Diablo,diablo, diablo.

Played till 3 am last night. I'm hooked now, Work today is gonna be worse than yesterday! This weekend though, oh boy, not gonna leave the house.(Me and my room mate call it the stables). Probably wont have time to eat or relieve ourselves either. Showering will most likely be on the back burner :D.

Girlfriend is starting to get angry. haha."Hunny! You have to understand"!

Back