• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data labels

Shay A

Hello,
Everytime I refresh the pivot tables in my workbook, some of the data labels on some of the charts disapper. Do I need to change something in t he settings to prevent this from hapenning or at least a work-around to this issue?

TY!

@vletm Ihope I will be able to upload a sample file soon. Another question, can I use the Search function to find the space( I know that space is considered a character). My question is, can I have Excel returning the location of the SECOND space and not the first instance?
See the file attached.
TY
@Khalid NGO

Attachments

• SEARCH Function.xlsx
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
@vletm Ihope I will be able to upload a sample file soon. Another question, can I use the Search function to find the space( I know that space is considered a character). My question is, can I have Excel returning the location of the SECOND space and not the first instance?
See the file attached.
TY
@Khalid NGO

Hi,
Your thread title is "Data labels" and you are asking about search function.

You can ask follow-up question in the same thread, but if you have completely new question, I suggest you should start a new thread.

Back