• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Conversion hex/rgb automatic macro vba

FRANZISS

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to convert a colour value from hexa to rgb and vice versa in an excel macro.

I have already done a lot of research on google and generally I find excel formulas (use of boxes in the formulas to convert) instead of a VBA code. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use a VBA code or not, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use a VBA code.

I'm looking for an automatic conversion, i.e. when the hex value is modified, the rgb value is updated and vice versa, all in the same table.

All this data is organized by columns and a third one is needed to display the corresponding colour.

So far I have fulfilled my specifications but it is not optimal, I have two tables. I'm calling for your help today to help me optimize my code

Tell me if it's not clear haha, I did the best I could. I am attaching the excel file as is.

Thanks in advance !

You don't have to close it but just like the warning you got here you got it at Excel help forum.
Correct and mention the cross post to be helped.
Here's what I wanted to post in Excel Help Forum

Attachments

• RGB2HEX (keebellah).xlsm
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Back