• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

connecting four userform to display details on the same spreadsheet

blanco moola

hi am new to excel but i have some basic knowledge on programming in excel vba can you help me with this task. am trying to create a school management system and i have created some user forms which you will see from the attached file. i want that when i enter the details in those four user forms the results are displayed on the spread sheedsheet named pupils details when i press save button which is on the user form named career how can i achieve that and if their other cool features you would add i will really grateful. your positive response will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sample.xlsm
    211.1 KB · Views: 4
With your setup it will take al lot of (unnecessary) coding.
You should use one userform with tabs as you can see in this picture.
Then you won't have problems with multiple submit buttons,finding the right row and any other obstacles

tabs.jpg

i have created a school management system i used a different format from what i posted earlier and the system is working fine. do you have an idea on how to connect an excel spreadsheet to ms access so that it can be my database and my excel userfrom can be my frontend?

The first question is why? Why not make it in Access, it would be a lot easier.
But here you have an example.

Attachments

• Population Forecasts accdb version.zip
    69.8 KB · Views: 5
The first question is why? Why not make it in Access, it would be a lot easier.
But here you have an example.
excel makes better userforms and secondly am not good at using ms access, but some adviced that when maing a school management system it would be better if i use ms as a database

excel makes better userforms and secondly am not good at using ms access, but some adviced that when maing a school management system it would be better if i use ms as a database
You can actually use the same userforms in Access as you do in Excel, though I have no idea why you would for a database setup.

Back