• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Conditional formatting working in 2003 and not in 2007

Hi,

I want to ind the record in B cloumn which doesn't contain "COPK"

In 2003 if I am using filter with custom option as doesn't contain "COPK", I am getting result

But the same thing is not working in 2007

the fierce debate over banking ethics will rage on as Labour leader Ed Miliband delivers a speech on his vision for the sector. He will point to the Libor rate-fixing scandal as vindication of his much-criticised attack last year on "predatory" capitalism and promise wide-ranging action.
It's as if millions of Americans getting ripped off to the tune of trillions of dollars is really no big deal,Givenchy Flats, much less a surprise to anyone and that's what makes this particular incident disgusting. The whistle blower law firm of Labaton and Sucharow conducted a survey of 500 senior executives in the United States and the UK about unethical and illegal conduct in the financial market.

According to the survey, 24 percent of respondents reported a belief that financial services professionals may need to engage in unethical or illegal conduct in order to be successful,Givenchy Shoes, while 26 percent of respondents indicated that they had observed or had firsthand knowledge of wrongdoing in the workplace. Particularly troubling, 16 percent of respondents reported that they would commit a crime--insider trading--if they could get away with it.
Earlier this week the GOP tried again for the 31st time to repeal the healthcare bill that will give millions of Americans access to affordable healthcare and place us among the rest of the civilized countries that actually take care of their citizens instead of forcing them to bend over, grab their ankles,Givenchy Sandal, and get ready for another financial institution or corporation to stick it to them.

Here's an idea: How about holding the financial masters of the universe accountable for this little Libor thing and using that to pay for healthcare and pay down the deficit everyone seems so worried about?

Back