• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Category list

mahaveer

i want to make individual category list but how?

please check my following data and guide me please how it all the work can be automatic?

item category animal book boy fan girl god student user

a boy d h a j b g f i

b girl e c

c girl k

d animal

e boy

f student

g god

h book

i user

j fan

k girl

Good day mahaveer

plz i need help urgent.....does not really work, this forum is 24/7 and the good members have jobs, university, college/school,some even have a home life. If you make your title clear as to your problem then those that can help will view your post, other wise members will not bother opening it and marking your post "urgent" just does not work.

You will find the green sticks on the forum front page of great benefit

PLEASE URGENT! URGENT URGENT! ONLY CAVEAT YOU GAVE US PROBABLY THE WORST DESCRIPTION OF A PROBLEM EVER!

YAY

Hi, mahaveer!

If you'd have read the first three (or four) green sticky posts at this forums main page...

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/phd-forum-posting-rules-etiquette-pls-read-before-posting

...you should have noticed this points:

"Never title your posts as "Urgent", "Priority" "Immediate". It may be Important to you, but not for rest of the members here. These words will be moderated out."

"Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight."

"Cross Posting, generally it is considered poor practice to cross post, that is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker."

"If you do cross post, please put that in your post."

"Also if you have cross posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting there time on your answered question."

"If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days."

"Say "Thanks", whenever you can. Recognize when someone has bothered to go to the trouble and time to assist you with your question. Often readers will spend several hours working on a solution to a problem, a line of recognition will go a long way."

Regards!

PS: I edited your topic title.

Back