• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Books from Beginner to Advance for Power Query, M Language, Dax formula

jjacker

Hi, Everyone

Any recommended books for those who want to learn Power Query, M Language, or Dax formula?

And books who wish to advance their skills, from mastering to pro?

Thanks

If I recall Marco Russo has great book.
The Definitive Guide to DAX

For PQ...
M is for (Data) Monkey by Ken Puls is well regarded.

I've not really used books myself. But I read their blogs and they are good.

Second edition of Ken Puls' & Miguel Escobar's book (M is for (Data) Monkey) should be on the way (since a while, but... Damn' Codid-19...:mad:)
I can also advise Supercharge Excel: When You Learn to Write DAX for Power Pivot, the second edition of Matt Allington’s book Learn to Write DAX.

I hope it's not too late for asking here where can I find the book "Collect, Combine, and Transform Data Using Power Query in Excel and Power BI" (Business Skills) 1st Edition by Gil Raviv?

Oh, so rapidly, thanks! Then, pls, give a source to find a book that has nothing common with math, but I need it: I'm about "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand - ? I have two problems in economics and philosophy and I have to correct them till the summer end. I am searching for these books to get help on power query and a summary for the second. My God, when I will end all this nightmare of university (I don't want it, it's for my mother), I'll be the happiest. (Thanks in advance for understanding me and the sources!)

Back