• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Awesome data analyst and dashboard master: ongoing role

Esther Conway

Hi,

As a former Chandoo student with no time for Excel, I am now looking to hire a dashboard master with love for data visualisation, Sparklines and making Excel 2013 models and analysis a thing of beauty.

We can start with one dashboard to build off the back of the model, provided below - please click and scroll down to see what has been done. No large volumes of data, only monthly updates. The objective of the first dashboard is to dynamically analyse a real estate development transaction and sensitivities around it.

https://sirincapital.box.com/dashboardrecruitment18032016

There is enough work company-wide to keep a good modeller and designer busy for several months (part-time or full-time). A permanent remote position is a real possibility for the best candidate (part-time or full-time).

Requirements:
- Expert in Excel2013, Sparklines and VBA
- Lover of data visualisation and data story-telling
- Commercially aware
- Clear communicator
- Punctual and good with deadlines
- Fun to work with!

Please email me a couple of your work samples and your hourly rate to aa at sirincapital dot com.

Many thanks!

Esther,
I haven't gotten a response from you regarding the email I sent, so I wonder if you wouldn't mind checking your junkmail folder for it.
Thank you,
John

Back