• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Automatic Emails

Excel Tutor

In this world of emails, have you got bogged down when you require to send same Email to no. of recepients with minor changes...

It would have taken lot of time and effort to email same matter to different email addresses

Here comes our solution to this issue.....

http://exceltutor.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=156&Itemid=142

Hi, all!

Giving a look to the downloadable file automateemails_custom.xlsm I noticed that the VBA project is protected, so I'd like to raise an alert about using this workbook (actually workbooks with VBA protection) as we can't actually check what's really done behind a button. I strongly recommend to avoid using workbooks or add-ins with password protection schemes unless you know the author and/or you download it from a well reputable source and poster.

Regards!

Look this workbook is not harming anything and above all it is free of cost for everybody...

The code can be shared with anybody who asks for that.

Hi, Excel Tutor!

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure that people who read this topic and might be willing to use your workbook would be glad to read that.

Regards!

Back