• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Auto Populate Excel Data in second sheet

RDaga

Hi Friends, I needed some help in excel.

Sheet 1 - This will be a sheet where I will copy-paste the raw dump and the data can keep on growing. Row A will have say order ID's.
Sheet 2 - Say as soon as we add new rows of data in sheet 1 is there a way that it automatically adds the new customer id's in sheet 2.

I hope I was able to explain and request if someone can please help me out on the same :)

Supply a workbook with:
raw data in Sheet 1
an example on Sheet 2 showing what sort of results you expect…

I have tried creating a sample file. Say I have entries till 10. But then say few more entries gets added so as soon as they are added is it posible to get them automatically added in sheet 2 (right now I have to copy paste) and then there are some formulas which gets autoadded in sheet 2

Attachments

• Book2.xlsx
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
Not quite sure what you want since the names and order IDs on sheet 1 are all unique, so why do you need a vlookup?
I expect the table you've provided is not very representative of your real data.
There are probably many ways to do what you want but I'm not sure what that is.
Attached is the beginning of a possible solution whicI feel sure needs expanding.

Attachments

• Chandoo44883.xlsm
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Back