• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

1 Worksheet structure changed unknowingly in a workbook [ SOLVED ]

cricket1001

I went into a workbook I use each time we test new candidates for hire at our Police Department. When I went into the current worksheet for PAT Test Date "1-19-21" (name of the tab), I see the row names start at #13 and not #1 as you can see in the screen shot below. All rows 1-12 are somehow hidden in la-la land. I have unhidden all rows and columns.

I have a "Totals" worksheet that I have created so whenever I add new candidates information in their respective date tab of when they took the PAT Test, like "1-19-21", the cells in the "Totals" worksheet is updated with the new candidates information from the "1-19-21" worksheet.

I see that all the data from rows 1-12 are still there because in the "Totals" sheet all the info from Tab "1-19-21" rows 1-12 have been inserted in the correct cells. Also, I have in cell B18 the formula "=B5" as you can see in the picture below.

I really need to get back rows 1-12 from "1-19-21" Tab asap because we are hiring 4 of them.

Thanks for any help y'all can give me!!!!
Pat

With the left mouse button down select the top rows, passing over the row '13' to the sheet selection triangle. Use the right button to bring up a context menu and click 'unhide'.

Something else to check is that you don't have freeze panes set.
On the view tab click "Freeze Panes" does the 1st option in the list says Unfreeze, or Freeze?
If it says unfreeze then click it.

OMGosh!!!! I feel so stupid. "Fluff13", that is exactly what I did. I should have thought of that. Thanks so much for answering my silly problem!!!

You're welcome & thanks for the feedback.

The only "silly problem" is the one you don't ask for help with. ;)

Back