• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

userform help

HanSam

Hi All,

I've hit a huge roadblock. A few hours ago, this was still working and is working pretty well. I was playing around the code since I am trying to get the search function/update function to work and making sure to get my edits reverted to the working code but now everything is all messed up.

The button on the sheet does not work, the data entry button on the sheet is asking for an object. I am not at a standstill.

Also can you try to validate the code that I did, I might have gotten something incorrect or I am running into a circular reference.

Attachments

• CCDB Entry Form.xlsm
    69.1 KB · Views: 12
Are you certain that the picture path "C:\Users\rodred\Pictures\CCDB.png" is correct? That would certainly cause that error.

Yes that is correct. After tinkering with the code, I got it working again. However, again just today, I am getting an error:

Run-time error '457'
This key is already associated with an element of this collection

It is stopping only on this line - frmCCDB.show vbModeless on the below code block
Code:
Sub Button3_Click()

frmCCDB.Show vbModeless

On Error Resume Next

End Sub

You need to press f8 to get into the form code (or set up your VB Editor options to break in class modules under the error handling section) and then keep pressing f8 to get to the actual error line.

Error code indicates you are adding something to some dictionary or another type of collection.

And that you are trying to add key string that is already present within the dictionary or collection.

Make sure that Project Numbers in the worksheet does not have duplicates.

If having further trouble, upload the most recent file that shows above error.

Back