• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Professional Outlook Programming ebook

vijay.vizzu

Dear All,

Sorry if i post wrongly. I want to learn programming in Outlook 2007 & above. I googled everything, but lastly I found a book namely "Professional Outlook 2007 Programming" by Ken Slovak. I read this book (not all pages, some the pages) through google books.

I tried a lot to get the ebook copy of this book, but i didn't get. and this book is available for purchase which is too much cost.

So i request to all, is this book available in any site or links ? I need pdf file so that i can read it anywhere.

Last edited:
Hi,

Regarding the above mentioned query. Can experts on the forum suggest a good book regardign MS Outlook coding please.

Apologies if this have answered earlier and am missing this.

Can anyone please suggest a forum they are using regarding their MS Outlook queries.

I am aware that Google will provide multiple links but If someone can share their experience about a good blog it will help me.

(For example, we will suggest this forum to others for excel related solutions). :)

Back