• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help o creating a automatic Vlookup using macro

akhil123

Hello,
It will be very great full if anybody can help me on this.

I have 2 sheets ,1. Workbook a- will automatically generated on daily basis with status of servers and other bulk information. 2. workbook B - fixed sheet with our servers host name.
I wanted to perform a vlookup of workbookb.serverhostname in workbook of A range (E1:H1), and result the status with hostname in another workbook of c , or in any other sheet.

Can anyone help me on this .

A- Auto generated.xlsx :- Coulumn Marked yellow for range , Compare E column and H value need to copy to new workbook.
B- Server List .xlsx

Attachments

• B.xlsx
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
  • A.xlsx
    126.3 KB · Views: 1
I have 2 sheets ,1. Workbook a- will automatically generated on daily basis with status of servers and other bulk information. 2. workbook B - fixed sheet with our servers host name.
I wanted to perform a vlookup of workbook-b- serverhostname in workbook of A range (E1:H1), and result the status with hostname in another workbook of c , or in any other sheet.

Hey Akhil, please find the attached excel sheet with the coding which you requested. Hope it is useful.

Attachments

• B.xlsm
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Back