• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Daily transaction summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMIR

I want to ITEM MONTHLY LEDGER WITH BALANCE QUANTITY WITH CARRIE FORWARD.

Attachments

• Summery.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi ,

If your requirement is urgent , it may or may not be satisfied ; those who are online may or may not be in a position to help ; your requirement itself may or may not be amenable to a quick fix.

All you can do is wait and see.

Repeated requests for help will not necessarily be of any use.

Narayan

Hi ,

Sorry , but this is going to take some time , which I cannot spare now. I hope someone else can help.

Narayan

THANKS FOR REPLY. BUT KEEP IN MIND AND TAKE LITTLE BIT TIME FOR ME..
You display a hight of bad manners
I have looked at your posts and you seem to think that by SHOUTING ALL THE TIME BY USEING UPPERCASE will get a quicker response, it will not, it is bad manners and will put people of from helping you.

This forum operates 24/7 with members in countries all around the world, a question may be answered by someone and then go quite, there are many reasons for this as members have many things to do outside of the Forum, eat, sleep, work, hobbies, family the list goes on and on. A reply and answer may be urgent and important to you but not to the members.

Hi Zameer,

See attached file.

What I have done is:
1. Create a single Table of Both Sales and Receipts, with Column identifying the type of transaction
2. Changed the Sales to negative values (you can Copy / Paste Special Multiply with -1 to achieve this)
3. Sorted the Item Number column
4. Filtered for the Month on November.

The lesson here is with a better structure of data you can do much more analysis

Hope this helps

kanti

Attachments

• Summery_Table.xlsx
    13 KB · Views: 17
Hi, thanks for reply. It cant useful...

But i want to create monthly ledger with formula on daily transaction basis. It would be work like banking trasanction statement. Suppose I want to view an Bank Account Transaction history last one month, it show Account No. [Item Code No.] & Account Holder Name [Item Name] and i select the month view the transaction made during that month.

Hope you will make easy for me....

Zameer

Hi kchiba,

Thanks for reply me. but i my data are in different sheet i.e. Receipt & Issue. And said items received & issued in difference sheet how to recall the said items transanction history in single sheet. For use of macro, vba, dynamic range.

Attachments

• Summery.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Just copy/paste from one sheet to the next, remember to change the signs on the Sales, so that a sum will give you the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back