• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

MEDIUM SIZE "project", need VBA help

I just wanted to put data in Table format but I am receiving errors when trying to transfer lines back to open risks.

P.S. Could you also extend the lines width to this format?

Thank you.

Attachments

• risk_latest.xlsm
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
Great, thanks, now it works! :)

I meant height, sorry :) when adding new risk line, the height of the new line is much shorter, and not all text is visible at once.

Then this 2 things and we are done:

2. Lock (hide) data sheet.
3. Calendar option.

Oui, oui, so far its very impressive! thanks so much!

See this file. Row height adjusted automatically & Make a Update date active and press Show calendar Button. Select a date and date will appear in the cell.

Regards,

Attachments

• risk_latest.xlsm
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
THANKS SOMENDRA!

just one more favour: cold you do one copy without calendar, because now I cannot even run the other macros, I get the errors, I assume because I dont have ms month view installed...

menwhile I will try to install ms month view on my machine!

THANK YOU!

Per PM from Igor, Data sheet has been hidden and Workbook protected with password "Access123$". Can only unhide Data sheet by first unprotecting the workbook with this password, and then unhiding the sheet.

Attachments

• risk_latest.xlsm
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Luke and big thanks to you @Somendra Misra !

I will test the file tomorrow at work with my coleuges and if we find any bugs I will report back :)

Thank you for now, you are awesome!

Kind regards.

Hello me again!

We have tested the file, it works pretty smoothly, but there are few bugs and few corrections to be made. I think no drastic changes in coding.

@Somendra Misra and @Luke M , mind checking it out, I made comments in TUTORIAL sheet?

Thank you!

Attachments

• RISK_CHANDOO_V6.xlsm
    117.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey!

The only thing missing is:

pass to DATA sheet: Access123$

DATA sheet, in red. (J1:M5) must be removed. This data is the same as data under yellow cells, range (A20:D24), also in DATA sheet. The only difference is, that in red table this data is combined, so if under the yellow cells we have in one column "1" and in other "Insignificant", in red table this is combined to "1-Insignificant". In columns IMPACT and PROBABILITY the formulas are looking in the red table for the values. I dont want the formula to look in the red table (needs to be removed), but to look under the yellow cells, but the values in the OPEN sheet must be presented the same as now, so together "1-Indignificant" or "1-Unlikely", in the PROBABILITY column.

So red table in DATA sheet is now just helper column, but I want to delete it, and to formaula in IMPACT and PROBABILITY column in OPEN sheet must get the values from under the yellow cells in DATA sheet (A20:D24).

So basically I need this red table data and column Z with numbers removed (in data sheet), because, I will need that space for further calculations... But code must work like it did now :)

It must work on excel 2010.

Thanks.

Attachments

• test_10.xlsm
    124.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi Igor,

If I delete all the rows of table on open risk and try to add a new risk, I get error. Does this happens on your system also?

Regards,

Back