• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

automate a loan summary

NIshan

Dear experts and friends,

Please be kind to help me to solve this issue, we have hundred's of employees who are getting company loans every month and loan details are maintained in a separate sheet for each employee, one example sheet is attached and every month I need to pick information to a summary sheet which is used as a supporting for salary deduction. Please help me to develop a formula where I can pick capital and inetest deduction for every employee number for relevant months from indivitual loan sheets to the summary sheet.

Regards,
Nishan

Attachments

• DISTRESS LOAN -2014.xls
    665.5 KB · Views: 7
Dear experts and friends,

Please be kind to help me to solve this issue, we have hundred's of employees who are getting company loans every month and loan details are maintained in a separate sheet for each employee, one example sheet is attached and every month I need to pick information to a summary sheet which is used as a supporting for salary deduction. Please help me to develop a formula where I can pick capital and inetest deduction for every employee number for relevant months from indivitual loan sheets to the summary sheet.

Regards,
Nishan

Dear Hui,

can u atleast help me on this issue

Back