I have a super exciting news to share with you all. Chandoo.org will be conducting a series of Masterclasses on Financial Modeling using Excel in USA this Summer (May – June 2012). So if you live in (or nearby) Chicago, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, Seattle or Atlanta, and want to one up your financial modeling skills, you know what to do next.
Pawan from EduPristine (Chandoo.org partner) will be conducting these masterclasses.
What is in this Masterclass & Who should attend?
This 2 day masterclass is aimed at equity analysts, business analysts, bankers, private equity employees, investment bankers and CFOs.
In this masterclass we will be learning,
- Day1: Financial Modeling Principles
- Excel as a tool for financial modeling
- Building financial models – best practices
- Modeling growth drivers, depreciation, cost drivers, asset & debt schedules
- Day 2: Valuation Principles
- Projecting cash flow statement
- Circular references and handling them
- Financial ratio analysis
- Valuation using DCF & Comps
- Scenario analysis and Building valuation dashboards
For complete details about the masterclass, please download our brochure.
Benefits of this Masterclass – what you will get?
These are the benefits of the of our Masterclass:
- Learn the process to create robust, easy-to-maintain financial models in Excel
- Build better & error-free Excel reports
- Know financial modeling best practices & pit falls
- Understand design principles that make your work stand out
- Discover some of the less commonly-known Excel features
And you will get this by enrolling:
- Two full days of tuition by Chandoo.org
- Use of workstations, lunch and refreshments
- USB stick with Example workbooks, PDF guides & videos
- Access to selected videos & material on Chandoo.org
- Email support for Excel questions for 3 months following the course by Chandoo.org
When is it?
The venues and dates of the masterclass are,
- Chicago 30, 31 May (Thu, Fri)
- New York 6, 7 June (Thu, Fri)
- Washington DC 13, 14 June (Thu, Fri)
- San Francisco 18, 19 June (Tue, Wed)
- Seattle 18, 19 June (Tue, Wed)
- Atlanta 18, 19 June (Tue, Wed)
Masterclass fees & Enrollment
This masterclass is US $1,200 per participant.
Early bird discount: If you sign-up before May 8th, you get $200 discount. Hence, you will pay $1,000.
Enrolling for the Masterclass
MicroTek – Chicago
230 West Monroe Street
Chicago, Illinois 60606 US
Parking Near This Facility
Distance: One block South of the MicroTek facility.
Facility: Tower Self Park
Price: MicroTek discounted rate $25
Address: 211 West Adams Street
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20005 US
Parking Near This Facility
Facility: parking garage is attached to the building
Price: Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm, $17 per day
90 Broad Street
New York, New York 10004 US
Distance: Entrance between Broad and William/Beaver
Facility: South William Street Parking
Address: 14-26 South William Street, New York, New York 10004
Seattle, San Francisco & Atlanta
Venue information coming soon…,
More payment options
If you would like to pay by invoice / PO / bank transfer etc. please email email@example.com for details.
Use the subject “FME 2013 – Chandoo.org” for quick response.
Bulk discounts & corporate in-house training
- Bulk discounts: If you enroll 3 or more delegates, you get 20% discount on total fees. Write to Pawan (firstname.lastname@example.org)() for instructions.
- In-house training: If you want me to conduct in-house training for your team, write to me at email@example.com. I have a few training slots available in May-June 2013.
For more details, Please download our brochure.
I am really excited about my trip to USA this summer. Finally I can meet many of our long-time readers & supporters. I am so thankful to you for supporting Chandoo.org all along & making this happen. 🙂