CP048: How to create animated charts in Excel?
In the 48th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s make some animated charts!!!
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Why animate your charts?
- Non-VBA methods to animate charts
- Excel 2013’s built-in animation effects
- Iterative formula approach
- VBA based animation
- Cartoon film analogy
- Understanding the VBA part
- Example animated chart – Sales of a new product
- Resources and downloads for you
Listen to this session
Resources for making animated charts
Example animated chart (shown in the title image):
Download example animated chart. Play with it to learn more.
More animated charts using Excel:
- Diwali flower pot cracker using animated charts
- Another Diwali animated chart in Excel
- Journey of Hurricane Sandy – Animated Chart
- 3D Dancing pendulums using Excel Charts & VBA
- Designing a clock using Excel
Non-VBA animation using formulas:
Transcript of this session:
How do you create animated charts in Excel?
Now it’s your turn. Do you make animated charts? Please share your techniques and samples in the comments section. Wow us.
Leave a Reply
|Happy Diwali for all our readers – Animated Flower Pot Cracker in Excel for you…||Edit cells & formulas faster [shortcut]|