Contest: Visualize KPI data
Here is a quick visualization challenge for you.
There are 25 KPIs and each has a base value, current month, corresponding month values. The KPIs also have targets.
The data looks like this:
Download the data:
Rules for this contest:
- Visualize this data using one Excel chart (one chart per KPI is ok too).
- You may omit any data
- You can use interactive charts.
- Do not use add-ins or VBA to make your charts
Go ahead and make your chart(s).
Last date & how to submit:
- Last date for this contest is 1st November, 2015 (Sunday).
- Once your chart is ready, email the workbook to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “KPI contest“
- Winners will be announced in 2nd week of November, 2015.
What do winners get?
After carefully reviewing all the charts, 2 winners will be selected by our panel of judges. Each of them will get $100 Amazon gift card.
So what are you waiting for. Go ahead and visualize the data and show us how awesome you are.
Thanks to shaikhrulez @ Chandoo.org forum
Thanks to shaikhrulez at Chandoo.org forum for the data & question that became this contest.
Leave a Reply
|CP047: Best Excel tools for Entrepreneurs||Save a range as text file using VBA [tutorial]|