CP027: 15 proven strategies to be awesome in 2015
In the 27th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s pave way for an awesome 2015.
We are going to talk about 15 proven strategies for making you awesome in Excel & Your work.
What is in this session?
We all get fresh dose of energy, enthusiasm & drive during new years. So we aim for bigger & more awesome things. But once the first few weeks are over, we just settle down to the normal rhythm and forget about these big, hairy & audacious goals.
Let’s make 2015 different. In this podcast, Let’s understand how you can become awesome in Excel & your work this year, with 15 proven strategies:
- Announcements – my new year & plans for next few months
- Becoming awesome – 3 important areas of focus
- New formulas
- New features
- Different charts
- Linkup Excel with other software
- Get a book
- Join a course
- Take up a work project
- Mimic a chart in Excel
- Beyond XL – Power Pivot etc.
- Helping a colleague
- Comment on blogs
- Train your team
Listen to this session
Links & Resources mentioned in this podcast
Upcoming live events:
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2015
- Advanced Excel & Power Pivot Masterclass in Australia – 2015
- Advanced & Array formulas
- What is a Macro?
- Excel VBA – Information, tutorials & examples
- Recommended Excel books
- Online classes from Chandoo.org
Applying Excel skills:
Sharing Excel Skills:
Transcript of this session:
How are you planning to be awesome in 2015?
I am going to learn something new, apply & share more in 2015. I will also be meeting people thru live events (like conferences or masterclasses) and learning from them.
What about you? How are you planning to be awesome in 2015? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Subscribe to Chandoo.org Podcast
Leave a Reply
|Write faster formulas with Auto-correct||8 Reasons you must get better at Excel in 2015|