CP015: Handling big data, Controlling model railroad sets, Overcoming Excel obsession & more – ASK CHANDOO
In the 15th session of Chandoo.org podcast, lets answer some of your burning Excel questions.
What is in this session?
Around last week, I invited you to ask me anything. More than 150 people responded to this call and sent in their questions. Since answering all the questions is not possible, I handpicked roughly 10 questions to answer in this episode of Chandoo.org podcast.
In this podcast, you will learn,
- How to fill blank cells with data from above
- How to work with Big data in Excel
- How to combine data from multiple sources & analyze it in Excel
- How I am managing my life after starting Chandoo.org
- How to create and distribute stand-alone Excel products
- How to control a model railroad set using Excel VBA (not fully answered)
- How to control a pivot report with a form control or data validation drop-down
- How to overcome Excel obsession
- How to calculate average of 4 successive numbers
Go ahead and listen to the show
Links & Resources mentioned in this session:
Filling blank cells with values from above:
Here is an article that explains the process in detail.
Controlling pivot tables with form controls + VBA
Calculating average of 4 successive numbers
Here is an example file with solution for this problem.
Formulas & Tricks mentioned in this podcast:
Resources for working with big data / multiple data sets:
Transcript of this session:
So who gets the free 25 Excel tips e-Book?
Every one. Thats right. Since I got many more questions than I could answer, the least I can do is make you awesome in a small way. So here we go.
Read it, use the tips and become awesome.
Subscribe to Chandoo.org Podcast
Leave a Reply
|Formula Forensics No. 037 – How to Count and Sum Filtered Tables||Become awesome in data analytics, charting & Power Pivot with Houston Masterclass [reminder]|