Creating an Agenda template in Excel
When planning a meeting, an event or activity, we deal with many individual steps (each taking certain amount of time). Today let us understand how to create an agenda template in Excel using simple formulas.
Setting up Agenda Template
In a blank workbook, set up a structure like this:
- Enter the start time of the first activity.
- In fill up durations for all activities in minutes.
- End time = start time + minutes
- So the formula for end time cell is =start-time + duration-minutes / 24 / 60.
- The start time for subsequent activities is equal to end time of previous activity.
- Fill down the formulas and your agenda template is ready!
Download Excel Agenda Template
Click here to download Agenda template and use it for planning next big, awesome event 🙂
It contains a ready to use agenda template with built in formulas. The template also highlights any activities marked as break in different color using conditional formatting.
More templates for you
If you like this agenda template, you are going to love these other templates too.
- To do list template
- Issue tracker template
- New year resolutions template
- 2013 Calendar and event planner template
This template is inspired from a question emailed by Renuka, one of our readers.
Introducing our Online Power BI Class:
Would you like to join me on a date with Power BI? In this comprehensive online class, learn all about Power BI so you can create beautiful, insightful & interactive reports. Join me and rest of the play mates for our first ever Power BI Play Date.Click here to know more and join us.
Leave a Reply
|Please take our readership survey and help me make you awesome in 2013 [Surveys]||To-do List with Priorities using Excel|