Online VBA Classes by Chandoo.org – Details & Dates
Few days ago, I have asked you, Do you want to learn Excel VBA online? and many of you said YES.
So we are starting the program, on next Monday – 9th of May.
VBA Classes is a 12 week online training program that will explain various Excel VBA concepts to you in an easy to understand format. Just like Excel School, we will keep this fun, exciting, interactive and useful. We will learn from each other as much as we learn from this course.
When I announced about this program, a lot of you asked me questions like what topics you will cover, when does it start, how long, how much, how does it work etc. etc. I have answers for all these, but putting them in a post will make insanely large. So I made a small video (18 minutes) explaining how the whole program works. Please watch the video to learn about our VBA Classes.
If you are in a hurry, here is the gist of it.
- The course will cover all topics relevant for a VBA beginner or intermediate user.
- You can take the lessons anytime you want (no live classes, everything is online).
- It is for 12 weeks + 3 bonus weeks (The bonus weeks are run in parallel, so the course duration remains 12 weeks)
- We will have a class project at week 11. We will build something fun, useful & complicated using Excel & VBA.
- Enrollment starts on 9th of May (Monday) and closes on 20th May (Friday).
- Classes begin on 23rd of May and continue till 3rd week of September.
- You can access all the lessons, download material, ask questions etc. until November 30th, 2011.
- The program will be conducted by Vijay, Hui and Myself.
- The program comes in 3 flavors:
- Online Option – $67: View all lessons online, download Excel workbooks.
- Download Option – $97: View lessons online, download HD quality lesson videos & Excel workbooks etc.
- Excel School + VBA Classes Option – $167: View & Download all lessons from Excel School & VBA Classes
If you like this concept, please do these 2 things:
1. Download Course Brochure
We have put together a course brochure to help you understand various aspects of this program. Go ahead and download it [PDF].
Also, Visit the VBA Classes page for details on the course. This is where you can enroll for the program on 9th.
2. Tell us your Name & E-mail ID to get updates about the course
Please take a few seconds and tell me your name & email ID so that we can update you about the course during next few weeks. Also, we will be sharing handy tips, ideas & links on VBA with you.
If you do not see the form below, please click here.
Any questions or suggestions?
I am all ears. Please drop your questions or suggestions using comments. If you have any specific questions or doubts, drop me an email at chandoo.d @ gmail.com or call me at +1 206 792 9480 or +91 814 262 1090. I would be glad to help you out.
PS: We are still cool if you do not want to join this.
Leave a Reply
|Place Key Information in Golden Triangle on your Reports, Dashboards etc. [Quick Tips]||80% Discount on PUP & PowerPivot Contest – Hurry up!|