Announcing Dashboard Week – Submit your entries now!
I am glad to announce this week (21-25 March, 2011) as Dashboard Week on Chandoo.org
What happens in Dashboard Week?
As you can guess, during this week, I will be posting exclusively about Excel Dashboards. This is the tentative agenda:
- Announcement & Survey
- Health-care Dashboard [shared by Alberto]
- Customer Service Dashboard [shared by Mara]
- Executive Review Dashboard [shared by John]
- KPI Dashboard – Revisited
- Making Excel Dashboards – Recommended Resources
- Your Tips & Contributions (more on this below)
How can you Contribute for Dashboard Week?
Obviously, doing a dashboard week is a mammoth task. I need your help 🙂
You can contribute tips, screen-shots, excel workbooks or links that I can share with our readers on Friday (25th March).
(In order to share screen-shots, images, files you must first upload them to a public file sharing website like skydrive.live.com)
Rules for Contribution:
- Please share Excel files only if you are the owner of them (ie you made or manage them)
- You can share images / snapshots of dashboards even if you do not own them. Make sure you mention the source if required.
- Please submit your entries before March 25th.
So go ahead and contribute to the Dashboard Week.
Leave a Reply
|Calculating Sum of Digits in a Number using Array Formulas [for fun]||Health-care Dashboard in Excel [Dashboard Week]|