What do you use Excel for? [Weekend Poll]
It is Friday again, time for another poll on PHD. This time, we will keep it very simple.
I want to know what you use excel for?
I use excel for,
- Preparing dashboards, reports, automation solutions for my clients
- Making invoices, estimates, plans for my projects
- Tracking various project activities (bugs, issues, changes, requirements etc.)
- Keeping track of personal finances, future plans, investment analysis of PHD family
- Learning new things, exploration (so that I can write about them on PHD)
What about you? What do you use excel for?
(Be as specific as possible. The idea of this poll is to know what you do with excel so that I can write more about topics that would help you.)
Leave a Reply
|My First Podcast!!! – Listen to know some cool charting and dashboard stuff||How to Check whether a Table is Filtered or not using Formulas|