My First Podcast!!! – Listen to know some cool charting and dashboard stuff
Just weeks before Christmas, Ross McLean, who runs Methods in Excel (a very cool and useful Excel blog) asked me if I can join him for a small podcast interview on things we both love – excel, charts and talking. I couldn’t be more happier to accept his offer. We did the podcast and life kept busy both of us for a while. That is until yesterday, when Ross made the podcast available online for all of us.
We talked 40 minutes about,
- How chandoo.org and various products that I sell are working out for me.
- How to make dashboards, what are the ideas, frameworks and principles I follow.
- How to format charts, what is the secret.
Go ahead and enjoy the podcast. Let me know what you think by commenting here or on Ross’ blog.
- We talk about DTP framework in the interview. You can find more details about that here: Juice Analytics on DTP Framework
- We talk about a book called “Non-Designer’s Design Book”. You can find more details about that here: Non-Designer’s Design Book.
- The Excel Formula Sandbox, new version of formula e-book will be released in the next 45 days. 🙂
Leave a Reply
|Quarterly & Half-Yearly Profit Loss Reports [Part 5 of 6]||What do you use Excel for? [Weekend Poll]|