Excel School Registration Opens on Monday (8th Feb, 2010)
I have very exciting news for you. Finally, the excel school program is ready for your consideration. We are opening registration on 8th of Feb.
(if you don’t know what Excel school is… it is a 12 week online excel training program, conducted by me. You can find full details, get a free lesson here.)
Some details & key dates about the program area,
- The price will be $97 if you pay one time
- or $37 x 3 if you make three monthly payments (total: $111)
- Registration opens on 8th Feb, 2010 (Monday) and closes on 17th Feb, 2010 (Wednesday EOD)
- Classes start on 22nd Feb, Monday.
- Classes go on until 23rd May, Sunday.
- You get complimentary access to all the content, downloads until 14th June, 2010
- The following topics will be covered.
- I have made a small PDF explaining contents, benefits, teaching methodology and pricing. you can download it here.
- You need not be online at any specific time to learn the lessons.
- However, you may want to log-in every week so that you can ask questions, keep up with the pace.
- We use Excel 2007 (but excel 2003 alternatives will be explained wherever possible)
Come back on Monday and you should see a nice sales page and few “buy me now…” buttons for you to make the payment and get on in.
Download the “Overview of Excel School Program” file [mirror] to know more about detailed contents and teaching methodology. You can also watch a video about this.
Make sure you sign up for the excel school email updates so that I can email you when the registration is ready.
Leave a Reply
|Best Month Ever (and a charting tip inside)||Excel School is Open for Admissions|