Posted on December 1st, 2006 in Seoul
- 0 comments
First in Seoul is coming to an end and there is a host of activities planned for the 2 days.
- Visit atleast one toursit spot in the city.
- Try the much famed underground metro of Seoul.
- Go to the foriegn food mall in ethewan (or something that sounds similar) and pick up some vegetables, Taiwanese rice, normal curd and other survival necessities.
- Shortlist the portable game console that I want to buy when I go back to India. Whether its Gameboy or some of its latest versions…?
- Catch up with friends thru orkut, chat and mail.
- Cook some really sumptous meal, I am tired of eating with one curry everyday 😀
- Find out where to get best and sub-one dollor coffee or find a way to make one.
- Post some pics of Seoul on the blog.
Leave a Reply