Seoul First Impressions
Posted on November 27th, 2006 in Seoul
- 0 comments
Its been a couple of days since I have arrived here. Some of the first impressions about the city.
- The trees here are amazing. They change colours every season. Now most of them are yellow and leaves are falling. The kind of leaves you would have seen in Mohabbatein and wondered where on the earth you see such trees. Well, entire Seoul is surrounded with them.
- Skirts are a raze here. Despite the really cold weather along with ocassional showers [yesterday it was minimum 3deg and maximum 11deg in Seoul], lots of women are wearing skirts and high-heals.
- Food is not all that bad even though I have tasted one or two dishes so far. Typically restaurant menus are loaded with seafood dishes and meat generally means a mix of pork, beef, fish, shrimp and eggs and may be some of the exotic varieties.
- Coffee is certainly no where near the amritham like chennai filter coffee.
- Hyundai Sonatas and Accents are taxis here. Actually 99% of the cars on the roads are sedans. Strange thing is there are very few bikes or scooters on the road. Most of the two wheelers are used by delivery boys and a majority of them are low-slung land cruiser variety.
Read Chennai First Impressions
Leave a Reply