10 things that I cherish about 2005
Posted on January 3rd, 2006 in Random
- 0 comments
Let me warn you, this is not a tag post. Now that you are relaxing let me take you through some of the most memorable things about 2005.
- The year started with a weeklong wonderful time spent with my fiancee. Its one of the best vacations we ever had.
- I got my Canon A75 Powershot. And thus born Purnography. [See part 1,2,3]
- Summers in Mumbai. One of the sexiest cities I have ever been to. All the watering holes in colaba, the chowpatti and the marine drive, the wilson’s, local trains, vada pav & cutting, kulfis and all the other eatouts, it was really fun.
- Services marketing and the amazing prof. happened. He is one person responsible for initiating a new thinking process in me.
- Leh/Ladakh. Its the best holiday ever. [Travelogue 1,2,3]
- IRIS – Undoubtedly the best management festival of the year. And I am proud to run it along with Goyal, Arya, Dewan, Parvez, Mehra, Dejo, Jiten and Sanchit. Its been a part of my life for most of the last year
- Laterals, I am really happy for some of my close friends who recieved fantastic offers from very good companies. Way to go Sudhir, Venkat, Govar and Shadab
- On the personal front, the year ended with another really good news. My girl friends parents have agreed for our marriage. Its a great relief.
- I have learned to appreciate several new things. photography, crosswords to name a few.
- Finally the blog: PHD has been a part of my life. It survived all my cribs, rants, praises, wonderings and what not. Hoping that it will reach newer heights this year as well.
Written by Chandoo
Tags: amazing, Friends, fun, holiday, IIM, iris, management, marketing, MBA, mumbai, photos, process, service, train, travel
Home: Chandoo.org Main Page
? Doubt: Ask an Excel Question
Leave a Reply