• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

New profile posts

How Can I list only certain lines to another work sheet? Advance filter is not working! I have 100`s of Job numbers and 1000`s of invoice number. I need to copy certain job transactions into another worksheet. How can I do that?
I have just started learning VBA with excel and still finding challenges especially how to update the spreadsheet with marks against student names using text box in userforms. Can I find assistance?
Deepak - do you provide consulting work. I have some Excel formulae to write. I will pay you. How can I reach you?
Deepak
Deepak
Send me a private message.
Hi Faseeh - I am looking for a copy of your Violin Plot example - would you be able to email me a copy please - peter.urbani@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Chandoo, I know that you have in the past been in contact with Mike Alexander of DataPig. I am having difficulty opening his Blog. Do you know if Mike has shut down his sites or if not, then I will have to determine why my PC does not let me access his sites. Appreciate your input on this matter. FYI--enjoyed your interview with Mike a few years back.

Alan
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Deepak...God Bless you. Have a wonderful year ahead.
i Team,

I would like to get a macro code for the below activity.

I have bank statement in CSV format, my macro code code should read the close csv and get relevant data and create another csv and paste it there.

I have a database of account , account number and manageent company hence the code should only copy details for matching account from closed CSV .

Can someone please help me.
i Team,

I would like to get a macro code for the below activity.

I have bank statement in CSV format, my macro code code should read the close csv and get relevant data and create another csv and paste it there.

I have a database of account , account number and manageent company hence the code should only copy details for matching account from closed CSV .

Can someone please help me.
I don't know whether I can write here to you directly or not. But want to say thank you for your help. But still a small problem is there. I have explained problem in same post.
Can you please help?
Hi I'm Jamie. I have daily files with data and I have to run some macros on that daily files. Today, I am copying the macros on each file to run and I would like to have the macros in one file (as code source) and run the macros from that file and acting on the daily files. File 1 has all the macros only and file 2,3 have the data so I open file 1 and run the macros to modify files 2,3..
Could you assist please?