• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

X_Y scatter charts and Lable arrow heads

nagovind

Dear all !!!

This is regarding the XL chart

I have a x-y scatter graph. I hae plotted a curve. Using a point in the curve i have made a Lable to that curve. The content of the lable is referred to a cell.

Now the requirement is the lable is displaed whenever the curve is dispalyed. I need to show an arrow head connecting that lable to any one poit of the x-y curve so that there shall b some realtion to the curve - curve lable and the Arroe head. I can show the arrow head separately but while switching on and off the curve USING MACROS arrow head is always shown as it is. I need to swith according to the curve

What about changing the color of the point and label to be different from the other points in the series so that the relationship of the label to the point is obvious/clear.

Dear Mr. Hui

Actually i have not raised the query clearly

Simply i need to fix the ARROW HEAD between the Lable edge (any corner) and to any point of the curve

Further the same arrow head should be SWITCHED OFF and ON in relation to the curve

Using the macro i will delete and paste again the curve values so that curve and be switched on and off during this process the AROOW head poiting the curve with the lable (lable is created to a single point on the curve)

I understood the question

I think it will require a lot of VBA

I was proposing an alternative which will give you a similar outcome without the arrow

Dear Mr. Hui

Thanks you

I will wait for your response to get any alternative which will give you a similar outcome

thanks once again

Strange

An Arrow can be Snapped to another Shape and will follow and move with it, but not with a series point ?

And if a shape is applied to the series point it looses it's "Snapability" and can't be snapped to?

Back