• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Worksheet Reference

StarMusk10

Good morning excel Gurus! I hope that you're enjoying your first cup of coffee this morning as much as I am. Nectar of the Gods!!

Anyway, I'm struggling with a formula and can't seem to figure out how to have it reference a table in a different worksheet. I have tried the limited tricks that I know to make this happen, but with my limited experience, I can't seem to get it to work. I have attached a copy of the spreadsheet for you to review. Everything on this spreadsheet is fictitious.

On the "Triage" tab of the worksheet in cells E2:E7 I have the following formula that references the table on the same sheet:

IF(ROWS($D$4:D4)<=$D$6,INDEX(Tri_Cnt,AGGREGATE(15,3,(Tri_ID=$D$3)/(Tri_ID=$D$3)*(ROW(Tri_ID)-ROW($B$19)),ROWS($D$4:D4))),"")

The problem that I'm having is that I can't seem to figure out how to have this formula in the "Control" tab and have it reference the table from the "Triage" tab. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day Gurus and I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,
StarMusk10

Attachments

• Help_Triage Log 04_06_20.xlsx
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
I don't have time to delve deeper into the issue but try the following.

- Move all tables and data (columns) to one worksheet, example "Triage".
- Create the necessary formulas in 'CA:CJ' columns in the 'Triage' sheet.
- When everything works as you wish, move certain columns and data from 'Triage' sheet to other worksheets (Excel will automatically arrange everything).

Attachments

• StarMusk10-navic-44003.xlsx
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
I don't have time to delve deeper into the issue but try the following.

- Move all tables and data (columns) to one worksheet, example "Triage".
- Create the necessary formulas in 'CA:CJ' columns in the 'Triage' sheet.
- When everything works as you wish, move certain columns and data from 'Triage' sheet to other worksheets (Excel will automatically arrange everything).

Thank you for the response. I ended up doing something similar to your suggestion.

StarMusk10

Back