• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

WK wise connect not connect count of agent

There i have data where a agent call multiple time in a call and status connect and not connect then we convert date to week wise as wk1,wk2,wk3,wk4
means dial status1then dial status 2 then dial status 3 than dial status 4 by multiple agents
Here I want total Connect ,Not connect status of wk1 for agents I try many types of countifs but not matching with data ,means how many count in wk1 connect and not connect similarly wk 2 wk3 I wil do . Please help i not success

WK1WK2WK3WK4
Agent NameTotal DialeldConnectNot ConnectAgent NameTotal DialeldConnectNot ConnectAgent NameTotal DialeldConnectNot ConnectAgent NameTotal DialeldConnectNot Connect
A0A0A0A0
B0B0B0B0
C0C0C0C0

Attachments

• WK wise connect not connect count 1.xlsb
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
Here is my formula solution in re-structure your "Summ" sheet table layout

And

In C5, formula copied across right to J5, and all copied down :

=IFERROR(SUMPRODUCT((data!$F$2:$F$46=$A5)*(INDEX(data!$G$2:$J$46,0,MATCH(C$2,data!$G$1:$J$1,0))=C$1)*(INDEX(data!$B$2:$E$46,0,MATCH(C$3,data!$B$1:$E$1,0))=C$4)),0)

Then

Select C5:J7, copy& paste to N5:U7, Y5:AF7 and AJ5:AQ7

Remark :

1. All "Summ" sheet criteria header must as same as the "data" (source data) sheet description.

2. All "Summ" sheet criteria header should all put in the same column (e.g. C1:C4)

3. Avoid left blank inside the criteria cells

Attachments

• WK wise connect not connect count 1(BY).xlsb
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
In the attached, choose your WK in cell B9 of the summ sheet. Then the most important question: are the values correct?
If so, great!
The data in that pivot table actually comes from the table on sheet data (2), which in turn has come from the data on sheet data, however your arrangement of data on that data sheet makes it difficult to extract summary information. So I would recommend the data to be as on sheet data (2) from the outset and never be in the format on the data sheet.
[Maybe you can tell me the raw data comes in another form? If so it will probably be easier to to summarise directly from that data.]

By the way,
then we convert date to week wise
I would recommend NOT doing this conversion but leaving it as a date; the pivot table can can group dates into weeks.

Attachments

• Chandoo48135WK wise connect not connect count 1.xlsb
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
Back