• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Will you teach an online VBA course?

fred

Hi Chandoo/Hui,

Will you guys consider creating an online VBA class in 2011? What I need at the moment is an elementary/introductory level because I am a slow learner. I'll also sign a petition for it even if it is going to be a paid-course, if the price is in line with your other courses. I can't think of a bigger hint on showing a market demand in learning VBA from my side of the globe.

Fred

Dear Fred,

I am available for providing lessons on VBA, if required.

Dear Chandoo and Hui,

Please consider this request as my candidature for being a Faculty / Guest Faculty if you decide to lauch the program.

~Vijay

I think (ie I think I read him say it somewhere) that Chandoo is considering including VBA in his excel school programme... but I dare say it'll take him a while to get round to it with everything else he has in the pipeline. There's always excelhero but that's probably too advanced for most users.

After he fixed me up yesterday I can certainly vouch for Vijay's VBA skills!

my knowledge on VBA is extremely limited. I only know about macros utilizing automated mouse click instead of doing repetitive clicks manually, change the area of selected cell in the VBA windows and simple macro buttons/scroll bars. That pretty summarize my knowledge in VBA.

Loud and clear Fred!!! the market is there. It is just that I want to take things slowly as it would be overwhelming otherwise.

But after my trip to Maldives, I become more confident about VBA and other advanced things. So a VBASchool is in pipeline. If everything goes well, I would launch a 12 hour VBA class by end of March.

Vijay: I will be getting in touch with you... :)

you mean we will soon get VBA codes and help on the site? same as excel?? Great news.. there i can help others :) Chandoo sir..great going....

@Rajranja

You can get help on VBA right now, right here!

A number of us are very fluent in VBA

and it's now here:

http://chandoo.org/wp/2011/05/02/vba-classes-batch1-details/

Back