• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

When using VBA code date and amount not printing on bank cheque at exact place

keshavtale

I attached the file, that file i use to print bank cheque but you can see the image which i inserted in that file in sheet 2 it is physical cheque image you can see date and amount on
that image it is not printed at exact place date is not printed exactly in box, and amount not printed where it should printed , so please do necessary changes in VBA code. and also tell me in VBA code at which place you do changes

Attachments

• KOTAK CHQ UPLOAD (SBI).xlsm
    421.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
keshavtale
Where would be that ... cheque ... which You would like to use to print something?
... KOTAK-sheet?
... if so then You could test to ALIGN to LEFT those two 'values'
... if above won't help then You could continue and adjust column widths as needed
... ... above won't need any code
>>
If still no match then
... You could create eg needed Textboxes and set those in needed places,
... but this needs something clear

Sheet2's picture
... is some cheque really look like that?

OK I will try align to left but I am curious to know what you mean by eg needed text boxes and how do that , can you do that for me

Your suggestion is nearby good working amount is printing at exact place just one little problem is that date is nearby good printing but not exactly printing when i trying to change column width extend to right side for date column and then take print some digit of date printing on second page.

keshavtale
Still skipping ...

Nearby?
If want to print at exact place,
then You should be ready to do those settings many many many times!
I should do ONE setting - test it
if it will need more then do NEXT setting and
repeat that procedure as many times as it needs.
ps. of course, with page settings would be some effects too.

I am getting one more problem (format of date like 2 5 1 2 2 0 1 9 this format only work when current date todays date ) when i changing date then also date format is changing and also date and amount alignment(position) is changing
why this happen i dont know but i thing that probled related to VBA code.

Last edited:
keshavtale
Which format is that 'new' date? ... dates should be dates.
Which format is Your cell to which You fill that date?
If those will change while You're using ... then Your values formats has changed.
It should possible to handle with sheet formatting.

Keshavtale

I note that this post has been banned elsewhere

Is this your file and code?

If not Please go back to the originator and ask them to fix it.

Back