• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

When I protect the sheet, it changes how i want the work to be

Pasadu

Sir, I have attached the File. It works just as i want when sheet is not protected. But immediately i protect the sheet, it gives me "Run time error 1004". I still want the sheet to be protected and be able to maintain the page as it is. Thank You.

Attachments

• UP.xlsm
    147.2 KB · Views: 1
As it depends where the error occurs but you forgot to indicate it …​
Anyway, unprotect the sheet in your VBA procedure just before then protect the worksheet just after …​

Thank you for your response. I tried the user interface only option but could not work. When i protect the sheet and fill L5, when i press "tab" for it to go to M5, it gives me error. When the sheet is not protected, no error. When it is protected, error. I have attached the file please.

Attachments

• UP.xlsm
    147.2 KB · Views: 0
Pasadu
Why You didn't use that my solution as well as a sample for that?
.. then user could do needed ... eg to edit only those cells which You've named.

Thank you sir. I understand the work you've built for me. I will do my part to make some adjustments. This is enough for me to complete my task. Thank you for your time and assistance. I appreciate it.

Back